Our Purple Stripe Garlic Powder comes from an heirloom variety with a purple stripe on its papery skin and bulbs about half the size of what you're used to seeing. It's grown by a group of farmers in the mountains of northern Vietnam and has a savoury and sweet flavour profile that adds depth and complexity to everything it touches. Add it to tomato sauces, stews, salad dressings or simply sprinkle it onto stir-fries or pizza.
- Origin: Cao Bằng, Vietnam
Process: Hot air-dried, then ground. Organic.
Ingredients: 100% garlic, ground (Allium sativum)
Tasting notes: Brown Butter • Toasted Hazelnut • Asafoetida
Specifications: 85g glass jar
- Add to onion, carrots and celery as a flavour base for sauces, stews, braises or beans
- Toss into meat, fish and veggie rubs, stir fries and salad dressings
- Sprinkle over reheated pizza
- Pairs well with: Ea Sar Black Peppercorns
Love this purple stripe garlic!
Simply sprinkle a little bit on my salad, fish dishes, actually I use it on everything.
I like the sweet flavor very much.
It contains 100% garlic without any artificial ingredient, safe and healthy! :-)