Sweet, red pimentón peppers are slowly dried over oak coals, which imbue them with a rich, smoky flavor that imparts a savory depth and gorgeous color to any dish.
Burlap and Barrel's Smoked Pimentón Paprika comes from a single family-owned fábrica in the Extremadura region of western Spain famous for pimentón de la vera, which has a Designation of Protected Origin status from the European Union.
- Origin: Extremadura, Spain
- Aliases: pimentón agridulce
- Process: Smoked & dried over oak coals, then stone-ground
- Ingredients: 100% pimentón de la vera DOP (Capsicum annuum)
- Tasting notes: Hardwood Smoke • Ripe Tomato • Summery Sweetness
- Specifications: 51g glass jar
- Sprinkle over popcorn for a savory, smoky bite
- Mix with salt, ground cumin and coriander for a meat seasoning or dry rub
- Add to your favorite classic Spanish paella recipe
- Salmon Dry Rub
- Easy, Creamy Vegan Salad Dressing
- Shazia's Kabuli Pilau: Afghan Spiced Rice
- Pairs well with: Zanzibar Black Peppercorns, Nile Coriander, Herati Saffron